lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

Lionel Messi

In this class we talked about some famous, like Mark Zuckerberg, I talked about Lionel Messi, and I learned some new words and make better my pronunciation. we simulate a interview of lionel messi

1.    Who or what inspired you to become a soccer player?
Like all argentinan boys it had to be Diego Maradona.
2.    How did you become so successful soccer player?
I became so successful training hard
3.    Did your parents support you?
Yes, they did. Especially my mother
4.    When did you know that you wanted to be a soccer player?
When I was a child, like 7 years old
5.    If you could go back in time, what would you do different?
Well maybe nothing, I just love to play soccer
6.    What’s side of you that’s the public never sees?
I thing that I a fun, friendly, honest, humble I don’t know maybe it
7.    What has been your formula for success?
Just training hard, doing what I love to do
8.    What’s has been your grads achievement’s?
Well maybe when I got the golden ball and we I won the champion league 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario